Assistant Scientist Stability Bioassays
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. This position is within the Release and Stability testing group.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Are you a motivated mbo or hbo candidate and would you like to use a wide range of molecular assays to perform release and stability testing of pharmaceutical products? As a Assistant Scientist Stability Bioassays you will have an interesting mix between mainly laboratory work and some appealing other tasks in quality, safety and continuous improvement. Keep reading to find out more!
The Assistant Scientist Stability Bioassays work with a range of assays that serve to assess the release and stability of biopharmaceutical products. Besides this, you are involved in documentation, continuous improvement and can be(come) assay responsible
- You take part on all activities related to Release and Stability testing of cGMP TOX and clinical batches of Biopharmaceutical products
- For this purpose you carry out several types of assays such as qPCR, QPA, HC DNA, ID PCR and TCID50
- Moreover, you help to ensure that a high level of quailty is maintained in the department. This is done by documentation, review and training activities
- Next to this, as Assistant Scientist Stability Bioassays, you participate in continuous improvement projects that progresses the department in quality (GMP), safety (EHS) and efficiency gain
- You can become assay responsible person for an assay performed within the team, including updating of test instructions for GMP assays
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of a Assistant Scientist Stability Bioassays we are looking for a highly motivated candidate who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team.
- You finished your MBO or Bachelor (HBO) degree in life sciences or biochemistry (university level candidates will not be considered)
- You have work experience with the mentioned biological and analytical assays
- Work experience in a pharmaceutical GMP environment is a plus
- You are well-able to carry out routine work, but enjoy having side responsibilities next to this as well
- You have a good communication skills in English and Dutch, written and spoken
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Long-term employement starting with a 1 year contract via CheckMark Labrecruitment
- Salary indication from €2500,- to €3200,- based on fulltime
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week)
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Jurjen Wilschut: 0182 590 212