Assistant Scientist Data Verification
This position is at a large pharmaceutical company comitted to developing vaccines. The drug-substance development (DSD) department is responsible for the development of scalable, pharmaceutical-grade USP and DSP processes for viral vaccines.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Do you have stron affinity with downstream processing and data processing? Then apply now!
As an Assistant Scientist Data Verification you will be performing basic data analaysis and statistics from which you report the main conclusions.
- You will process data quickly and accurately to support regulatory submission as soon as possible
- You will be involved in the development and improvement of data management systems.
- Coordinating different teams to obtain and organize source documentation
- According to planning, set-up folders for data storage and following established data collection guidelines
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of Assistant Scientist Data Verification we are looking for a candidate with DSP knowledge and data management skills. Furthermore you
- Have a BSc or MLO-4 degree
- Are accurate and have affinity with data
- Have Experience in Excel
- Are able to coordinate, check sources for accuracy and completeness
- Enthusiastic to work with electronic systems (PIMS, MES, etc.) for data extraction
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Secondment via Checkmark Labrecruitment for 12 months
- Salary indication starting at €2624,- gross per month based on fulltime
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week)
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Sebastiaan Loriaux: 088 00 21 126