Assistant Scientist Clinical Immunology
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
In this versitile role as Assistant Scientist Clinical Immunology you will evaluate vaccine candidates utilising different immunological techniques. Do you have experience with immunology and are you interested? Then apply now!
As Assistant Scientist Clinical Immunology you carry out serological immuno-assays for the immunological evaluation of vaccine candidates in clinical trials.
- You will perform assays such as ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assays, T cell ELISpot, and Intracellular Cytokine Staining
- All performed activities will be according to GCLP guidelines.
- For every finished experiment you will report the data to the scientist, who performs the scientific review of the experiments
- Moreover, as assistant scientist immunology you will support the development of assays. In case of development, you will discuss the outcome and plan for follow up experiments
- Summarizing, this role involves some routine but also provides opportunity for process optimization
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the Assistant Scientist Clinical Immunology position we are looking for a motivated person with a relevant educational background. You meet the following profile:
- You have a relevant degree, preferably bachelor (HLO) level. Experienced candidates with a MBO degree and MSc-level candidates with the right motivation are also invited to apply. This is not a PhD-level role
- You have relevant work or internship experience in serological immuno-assays (ELISA / Virus Neutralization assays, ELISpot etc.)
- Preferably you have experience working in a GLP, GCLP, GMP, CCKL regulated environment or a similar lab-related quality system, focusing on traceability
- If you have experience with automated systems (e.g. LIMS) and laboratory robotics (E.g. Tecan), this is conidered a plus
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- A contract for 12 months at CheckMark, with the possibility of an extension
- Salary starting at €2693 gross per month based on fulltime, depending on relevant work experience
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
- Day shift
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Sebastiaan Loriaux: 088 00 211 26