You are responsible for the design, implementation and management of complex and large international infrastructures but will also regularly deal with specifically customer challenges.
“Video & Content Distribution challenges”
“Complex infrastructural optimization”
“Security in all its facets”
“Create and implement”
“The finest network components”
“Customer experience at its best”
Then you will be our customer his new Senior Network Engineer
What is the role about?
You are responsible for the design, implementation and management of complex and large international infrastructures but will also regularly deal with specifically customer challenges. You will take an active role in designing and ensuring the continuity of these infrastructures. This includes pre-sales support and consulting the team and customers regarding strategic developments in the network arena. Of course, you will be analysing, maintaining and sharing knowledge with support engineers and management as well.
Who are you?
Our customer is looking for pro-active and self-motivated experienced Network & Design Engineer who wants to join therir team in Herten or Amsterdam. If you are eager to make your next step, the following requirements will apply:
- You are a lead engineer
- At least 5+ years professional experience with BGP
- Work experience with peering and internet exchanges is a must
- Work experience with CDN, segmented multicast and video
- CCIE and/or JNCIE work experience
- You must hold a recent CCNP, CCDP or CCIP certificate
- Team player with excellent communication skills but able to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English is essential
- Willing to travel within NL on a frequent basis, periodically abroad
You will be joining their compact team where there is a strong emphasis among the members on reliance and co-operation with one another
Solliciteer op deze functie