Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can use your management skills to bring your team to the next level? Then we are looking for you! We are searching for an experienced candidate to reinforce our release and stability team with main focus on support to our release and ...
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences. For our client, <STRONG>Janssen Vaccines & Prevention</STRONG>, we are searching for a Team Leader QCD.
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention is dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. They focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people world-wide from infectious diseases.
The Quality Control Development (QCD) labs group is part of the Analytical Development (AD) Department of the Vaccines Process & and Analytical Development (VPAD) sector. Overall, the QCD Labs unit consist of 6 sub-teams (Raw-Materials, Sample Management, Cell Culture, Microbiology, Coordination and Release and Stability) and is responsible for release and stability testing as well as the corresponding reporting of Janssen’s virus and antibody products for use in clinical trials and the analytical support of the pilot plant activities.
The QCD Labs group focuses on supporting production and laboratory activities with:
- Release and Stability team is responsible for all internal release and stability testing (R&S team);
- Inspection, release and change management of incoming production raw materials and laboratory chemicals (Raw-Materials Team);
- Sample and Material receipt, handling, storage and forwarding (Sample Management Team);
- Cell Culture services where cells are maintained used for assays and production cell line quality is supported (Cell Culture Team);
- Microbiology group mainly responsible for maintaining controlled state of production clean room and production utilities by environmental and utility monitoring programs (Microbiology Team);
- Coordination of Release and Stability testing and Outsourcing Coordination (Coordination Team).
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can use your management skills to bring your team to the next level? Then we are looking for you!
We are searching for an experienced candidate to reinforce our release and stability team with main focus on support to our release and stability process of our vaccines. As team lead you are responsible for leading a team of 14 (Sr.) technicians (assistant and associate scientists) in a GMP environment of which 6-7 will report directly to you. You have well developed people skills and you are an experienced people manager. You are able to work in an ever changing environment with short timelines. Continuous improvement is something you believe in and enforce.
- Accountable for the personnel on your team, their performance and development;
- First point of contact for all (sub) department specific related items;
- Acts as primary and/or subject matter expert for Quality during regulatory inspections, internal and external GMP -audits;
- Responsible for managing and coordinating the activities of the Release and Stability team;
- Ensure compliance with quality standards (GMP) and production schedules;
- Implement methods and procedures for inspection, testing and evaluation;
- Mentor, train and supervise team members;
- Evaluates performance and provides opportunities for growth;
- Communicates department objectives and metrics.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate has a BSc. background in Life Science and 5 -10 years of experience in a pharmaceutical (GMP) environment. You have relevant experience with people management and/or process coordination.
You are able to prioritize and make decisions and also your organizational capabilities are well developed. Highly proficient in spoken en written English is a must, Dutch is considered as a strong plus.
Are you the accurate and flexibel teamleader with strong interpersonal skills we are looking for?
Additional vacancy information
Contract: Temporary contract with CLS Services
Terms: Temporary contract for 6 months with possible take over with permanent contract. Full time preferred, 32 hours discussable
Contactperson: Claudia Erwich-Faaij
Phone: +31 (0)88 22 77 555
Solliciteer op deze functie