Assistant Scientist Microbiology
In your role as Assistant Scientist Microbiology, you are responsible for carrying out tests on samples of raw materials, intermediate and end products for release or stability studies. You are able to execute all provisions independently. In addition, you will perform all administrative ...
Startfunctie (weinig ervaring)
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences. For our client, <STRONG>Janssen Vaccines & Prevention</STRONG>, we are searching for an Assistant Scientist Microbiology.
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention is dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. They focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people world-wide from infectious diseases.
In your role as Assistant Scientist Microbiology, you are responsible for carrying out tests on samples of raw materials, intermediate and end products for release or stability studies. You are able to execute all provisions independently. In addition, you will perform all administrative actions that are necessary for the approval of products and raw materials.
Who we're looking for
- Performing Microbiological analyses; Bioburden, Endotoxin, Identification of micro-organisms, Growth promotion test, Environmental monitoring of cleanrooms and water systems (TOC, Conductivity and nitrate);
- Work according to GMP / GcLP guidelines;
- Analysis of the results; Accurately process and report in LIMS;
- Optimisation of analysis methods, test validation, suitability testing and work processes;
- Writing and working on deviations (including OOS);
- Inventory administration and placing orders for laboratory supplies;
- Assessing the implemented provisions.
The ideal candidate has a BSc. or HLO and at least 2-3 years working experience in a pharma/GMP environment. MSc and PhD candidates are overqualified. You have relevant and recent experience with microbiological laboratory techniques.
You are accurate, efficiënt and result oriented and you have working knowledge of LIMS.
Are you the teamplayer with good communication skills we are looking for?Additional vacancy information
Contract: Temporary contract with CLS Services
Terms: Full time preferred, 32 hours discussable. Project for at least 1 year. Longer term posibilities anticipated in case of good performance.
Contactperson: Claudia Erwich-Faaij
Phone: +31 (0)88 22 77 555