Do you want to be part of further improving the extreme high accuracies in our machine? Do you want to make conceptual choices on system level? Then this vacancy might be something for you…
Do you want to be part of further improving the extreme high accuracies in our machine? Do you want to make conceptual choices on system level? Do you want to be smart and pragmatic at the same time: improve the machine performance, but also make things simpler and more robust.Doy ou like working with many peopleon various levels and several technical disciplines? Then this vacancy might be something for you…
Our machines consist of many modules, which need to be accurately positioned with respect to each other. Take ownership on system level that our machine can meet its performance and robustness requirements:
- Secure that sensors are positioned accurately with respect to each other, such that the machine metrology can meet its final performance (like overlay, focus etc);
- Secure that our machine can be accurately built together in robust way. Prevent integration and alignment issues, due to too large variances in modules;
- Minimize (or better: eliminate) realignments after service actions.
- Be creative, find smart alignment concepts and solutions. Collaborate with system engineering & architects to find solutions;
- Prevent time loss (in our factory/ at customers) due to mechanical tolerance issues by generation of robust adjustment concepts and widely supported tolerance budgets;
- Take ownership on all system level tolerance chains (identify, analyze, specify);
- Validate achieved performance and robustness in reality. Collect and analyze data.
Masters or PhD. Preferably mechanics, mechatronics, optics (with mechanical experience).
- At least 6 years experience in mechanical analyses, preferably experience within mechanical tolerances;
- Practical experience aligning and building together complex modules;
- Preferably experience on metrology.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude;Good communication skills, easily
- communicates with other disciplines;
- Sharp and assertive. Easily challenges colleagues;
- Strong quality drive.
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
Solliciteer op deze functie