Within the company the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the customers products.Veldhoven | Forexx Group B.V. | 2019-03-22
Our customer is constantly pushing the limits of technology into areas where nobody has gone before.
Within the company the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the customers products. The cluster Scanner Optical Column Condition (SOCC) is responsible for creating the perfect environment for the optical column which is part of the EUV path in vacuum. By designing the flow in vacuum, choosing the correct materials and design crucial processes designing (e.g. cleaning and gluing processes) which need to be industrialized in the customers supply chain. The Supply Chain Management and Quality group within SOCC is responsible for industrialization of these crucial processes and managing the n-Tier supply chain. Furthermore the group defines the Quality approach for the cluster SOCC.
- As part of the Supply Chain Management & Quality group you will take the lead in industrializing critical processes like e.g. cleaning and gluing processes at 1-Tier suppliers and develop these suppliers to a higher level and manage related n-Tier suppliers.
- Executing/leading process capability studies and process FMEAs at 1-Tier suppliers focusing on cleaning and gluing processes.
- Define improvement action plans and get them implemented at the 1-Tier suppliers.
- Manage certain n-Tier suppliers on Quality and Technology aspects.
- Set-up an company approach for N-Tier management.
Bachelor or Master degree in Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science, Industrial Engineering or Mathematics with specialization in statistical analyses of production processes. Having a Black Belt certification is a pre.
-Relevant working experience in a high-tech environment
-5-10 years of experience in Supply Chain Management with focus on process improvement
-Experience with FMEAs, 6 Sigma, SPC, ISO quality standards
-Experience in leading improvement projects towards suppliers
-Knowledge in managing n-Tier suppliers
-Experience with SW that supports statistical analysis of production processes
Strong analytical ability, pro-active attitude, strong sense of ownership, solution driven, good communication and networking skills, good knowledge of English.