We are currenlty looking for an associate scientist / engineer DSP. Process development consists of a USP and a DSP department and is responsible for the development of scalable, pharmaceutical-grade production processes for viral vaccines using mammalian cell lines as a production platform. Novel
A global vaccine company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines and recombinant proteins to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
We are currenlty looking for an associate scientist / engineer DSP. Process development consists of a USP and a DSP department and is responsible for the development of scalable, pharmaceutical-grade production processes for viral vaccines using mammalian cell lines as a production platform. Novel technologies are used to make sure that the processes are safe, reliable, scalable and cost-effective, so that the vaccines can be produced in large quantities at low costs. The developed production processes are transferred into GMP production facilities for the production of clinical batches and scaled-up for commercial production. Responsibilities include:
- Planning, preparation and execution of scientific studies within a team.
- Developing and introduction of new methods of data analysis for process characterization.
- Responsible for analyzing the results and reporting main conclusions.
For this position we are looking for an experienced professional with the following background:
- MSc/ PDeng degree in LST, Life science, Chemical Engineering or Microbiology (PhD candidates are not taken into consideration).
- Experience with downstream processing in a farmaceutical environment (Chromatopgraphy and or UF/DF).
- Experience with statistics and/or Data-analysis.
- Programming experience is a pre (e.g. Python, R)
- Good communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- Valid work permit is a must.
Salary and Benefits
LabResource offers competitive and attractive terms and conditions:
Contract: project for 1 year
Salary: ranging from €2900 - €3800 gross monthly based on education/experience
Hours: full-time, 32 hours discussable
Holidays: 25 (+12)
Interesse, klik op de solliciteerknop om direct te solliciteren. Ook kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met LabResource via T.: 020 - 406 9750 of een CV per e-mail toesturen naar email@example.com.
Solliciteer op deze functie