Are you enthusiastic about (vaccine) formulation and do you like to work in a multidisciplinary environment? This can be the right job for you! In your position as Scientist Formulation development, you are responsible for the complete trajectory of formulation development, including writing ...
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences. For our client, Janssen Vaccines & Prevention, we are searching for a Scientist Formulation Development.
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention is dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. They focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people world-wide from infectious diseases.
Are you enthusiastic about (vaccine) formulation and do you like to work in a multidisciplinary environment? This can be the right job for you!
In your position as Scientist Formulation development, you are responsible for the complete trajectory of formulation development, including writing plans, managing the experimental work, analyzing the data and reporting the results in written and oral form. You create Intellectual property with an enterprise-wide mindset and participate in project teams and other forums where formulation expertise is required.
- Provide translation of scientific goals into actions to accomplish the targets or project needs;
- Design experiments to reach the project targets. Accountable for accompanying documentation such as Study Plans and Study Reports;
- Adhere to timelines for performing experiments, and align with technicians;
- Provide training and coaching of trainees and assistant/associate scientists;
- Challenge the status-quo; lead and adapt to change;
- Responsible for innovation, conception of new ideas. Write scientific publications and patents.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate has a PhD and at least one to three years of industrial experience. You have a background in (medical) biology, pharmaceutical sciences or (bio)chemistry. You are familiar with (vaccine) formulation development, adjuvants, container-closure systems and stability studies. In addition, you have working knowledge of quality systems, like GMP.
Are you the motivated Scientist we are looking for?
Additional vacancy information
Contract: Temporary contract with CLS Services
Terms: full time preferred, 32 hours discussable. Longer-term possibilities in case of strong performance.
Contactperson: Claudia Erwich-Faaij
Phone: +31 (0)88 22 77 555
Solliciteer op deze functie