In this role, you have the opportunity to Be part of an exciting new journey within the larger umbrella of Sustaining Engineering team at Factory.
In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of an exciting new journey within the larger umbrella of Sustaining Engineering team at Factory of our customer. They are currently building a team of Manufacturing Engineers who will define, execute and control all validation activities related to Life Cycle Management (LCM) changes, including process, equipment, tool, SW equipment validation, and statistical analysis. Have you always had an interest in understanding the processes within the factories? Are you driven to find efficiency opportunities within the current processes? Do you have technical knowledge, like to be creative and not afraid to go against the status quo, than this role might be the right next step for you!
You are responsible for
• Executing peer reviews and authorizing process validation documentation as indicated by the procedures.
• Participating in the improvement of process validation procedures and forms, including harmonization across all Factory Best modalities.
• Becoming a Subject Matter Expert for part of the process validation procedure and participating as an expert in audits.
• Escalating, assessing of changes and maintenance of processes when not covered by Sustaining Engineers.
• Defining Sustaining Engineering requirements for New Product Innovation projects and checking the implementation before start production and give a GO / NO-GO advice.
• Being the single point of contact for Sustaining Engineering to ensure all required preparations have been completed for a smooth Design Transfer, including input to the various project milestones via the Manufacturing Engineering Team Lead.
• Being the catcher of New Product Innovation projects including supporting with the first production models for projects.
• Performing technical analysis and conducting or participating in feasibility studies of improvements (business cases).
• Taking ownership of implementing significant improvements based on the road mapping.
• Monitoring the implementation of Quick Win improvements by Sustaining Engineers.
• Executing the Corrective/Preventive Action process, for process and product quality in the factory.
You are part of
The manufacturing engineering team, which in return is part of the larger Sustaining Engineering team at Factory Best, who are responsible for processes. As this is a newly created team you will be able to help shape it.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Be independent, pro-active, and not afraid to take ownership, including relevant stakeholders and communicating progress.
• Ability to understand complex situations and able to quickly understand new environments, enabling flexibility to work in various Factory Best building blocks or modalities simultaneously.
• Positive attitude and energy to drive change in the various factory locations.
• Technical insight and natural inclination for accuracy.
• Bachelor degree with a minimum of 3 years related experience, or a starter with University degree.
• Fluent in English, Dutch needed (but if not native Dutch, willingness to learn).
Solliciteer op deze functie