Do you have a proven track record in ceramic membrane filtration? And does an entrepreneurial role as creative Process Technologist within the (Infant) Food industry aspire to you? As link between Product Development and Process Engineering, you will be responsible for the next generation ...
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences. For our client, <STRONG>FrieslandCampina</STRONG>, we are searching for a Process Developer Membrane Technology.
With annual revenue of 11.6 billion euros, FrieslandCampina is one of the world’s largest dairy companies. Their products find their way to more than 100 countries.
FrieslandCampina produces and sells consumer products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts in many European countries, in Asia and in Africa via its own subsidiaries. Dairy products are also exported worldwide from the Netherlands. In addition, products are supplied to professional customers, including cream and butter products to bakeries and catering companies in West Europe. FrieslandCampina sells ingredients and half-finished products to manufacturers of infant nutrition, the food industry and the pharmaceutical sector around the world.
Do you have a proven track record in ceramic membrane filtration? And does an entrepreneurial role as creative Process Technologist within the (Infant) Food industry aspire to you? As link between Product Development and Process Engineering, you will be responsible for the next generation ceramic membrane solutions within FrieslandCampina.
FrieslandCampina has a strong position in dairy processing with the use of membrane systems. Ceramic membrane systems are becoming more and more important in this area. To support this development with innovative new process concepts we are strengthening the process innovation team in Wageningen with a process developer in this ceramic membrane filtration area. We are looking for a person who creatively will translate Membrane Technology theory into practice. Will you join this team?
As Process Developer membrane technology your duties and responsibilities amongst others will be:
- Research and develop innovative and safe next-generation ceramic membrane systems within FrieslandCampina;
- Conceptually design complete process lines around ceramic membrane filtration and proof their efficacy;
- Setting up and coordinating the development activities and the design activities within your projects. This work will be either in our laboratories in Wageningen or in one of our pilot plants;
- Investigate Critical to Quality process parameters with thorough scientific tools and methodologies;
- Analyzing and interpreting the results and provide well-written reports and design documents;
- Presenting and defending the findings to relevant (sr.) stakeholders or peers;
- Entrepreneurial in initiation of new process solutions for new and existing products based on your knowledge and network;
- Open, challenging and strong interaction with relevant product and process technology experts in FrieslandCampina R&D and Technology departments;
- Providing input regarding ceramic membrane technologies for New Product Development projects;
- Willingness to travel (inter)national to production sites, suppliers and partners.
Who we're looking for
- A Master of Science degree in chemical engineering, (bio) process engineering or food technology;
- >5 years’ experience in industrial process development in Food and or Pharma;
- >3 years of established experience in ceramic membrane filtration in liquid applications is a must;
- Excellent knowledge in the field of mass transfer and proteins chemistry;
- Experienced in modeling (separation) processes;
- Experience in dairy processing is a pre;
- Entrepreneurial and open attitude;
- Excellent Communication skills in English;
- A team player with a talent for keeping things in perspective and structured, key competences: results oriented, decisiveness and organizational sensitivity.
Additional vacancy information
Contract: Direct contract with client
Contactperson: René Kemps
Phone: +31 (0)88 22 77 555
Solliciteer op deze functie