Do you have a PhD in Epidemiology amplified with at least 2 years of (pharmaco)epidemiology and looking for an interesting job? Then we are looking for you! As (Senior) Manager Epidemiology your responsibilities are: - Provide specific Pharmacoepidemiology expertise using appropriate ...
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences. For one of our clients we are searching for a Senior Manager Epidemiology.
Our customer is a multinational pharmaceutical company.
Do you have a PhD in Epidemiology amplified with at least 2 years of (pharmaco)epidemiology and looking for an interesting job? Then we are looking for you!
As (Senior) Manager Epidemiology your responsibilities are:
- Provide specific Pharmacoepidemiology expertise using appropriate methodologies and tools in researching the natural history of diseases and therapies in order to understand the standards of practice associated with the development of new chemical/molecular entities and/or use of marketed products;
- Provide scientific insights to internal and external cross-functional stake holders (Pharmacovigilance, Clinical, Regulatory, Biostatistics, etc.) to review literature, and design, develop and execute Pharmacoepidemiology studies;
- Contribute to the development and execution of PE project timelines and deliverables;
- Collect, analyse and communicate PE data (such as incidence/prevalence estimates, natural history of disease data) to Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Teams to support analyses and interpretation of safety data gathered from internal and external sources;
- Provide scientific insights in identification and implementation of new technologies and processes for enhancing safety surveillance and risk management;
- Collaborate with Risk Management to develop and manage product specific pre- and post-approval Pharmacoepidemiology components of risk management strategies.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a candidate with a MPH (Master of Public Health) or PhD in Epidemiology, Health Services Research, or related field. You have Pharmacoepidemiology working experience (5+ years preferred) and demonstrated expertise in utilising pharmacoepidemiology principles, methodologies, and databases for pharmacovigilance projects.
- Knowledge of Clinical Development and Pharmacovigilance business processes;
- Understanding of US and ex-US safety regulations;
- Demonstrated experience in analytical study design and methodologies;
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix setting to resolve issues and achieve common goals;
- Ability to create clarity on projects and teams in ambiguous situations;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Ability to translate scientific literature into pharmacovigilance/regulatory related documents.
Additional vacancy information
Terms: Project for ± 8 months
Contactperson: René Kemps
Phone: +31 (0)88 22 77 555
Solliciteer op deze functie