Setting -up and leading one or more multi-disciplinary project team(s), with internal and external project members and business partners/sub-contractors.
Setting -up and leading one or more multi-disciplinary project team(s), with internal and external project members and business partners/sub-contractors. Are you an engineer experienced in leading multi-disciplinary project teams? Are you excited by product innovation for the consumer market and looking for the next step in your career? If the answer is “yes” this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
Delivers innovative solutions for Ageing and Care Giving, like Personal Emergency Response Systems. The brand promise is to deliver innovation that matters - meaning that our products are caring, innovative & impactful. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people's needs and aspirations in order to create innovations helping consumers achieve their lifestyle and caring ambitions. The site in Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development.
Focusing on the development of medically and non-medically endorsed lifestyle products, I&D is responsible for new product introductions – from the first sketch to industrialisation. By doing so, the innovation site is driving the business growths and bringing exiting and differentiating new product propositions to the market.
About the job
Further responsibilities are: Set-up and lead one or more multi-disciplinary project team(s), with internal and external project members and business partners/sub-contractors.
Define and achieve competitive edge project goals within constraints of budget, time, quality and strategic boundary conditions.
Manage the involved risks, and take corrective actions if the project runs out of your plan. You manage the stakeholders’ field around the projects.
- A Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant technical (mechanical engineering, physics, chemistry or biomedical engineering). subject (e.g. Mechanical Engineering or Physics);
- At least 5 years of experience in leading international, multi-disciplinary, new product introduction projects in a high volume consumer product development environment in product development - preferably in a consumer product or mass production environment with focus on mechanics and plastics;
- Able to understand and translate consumer needs into technical product
- Affinity with products that interact with the human body, mass production and consumer-centred innovation is an advantage requirements;
- Experience in mass production of plastic products, and strong affinity with polymers is an advantage.
- A proven track record in leading multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural and multi-site project teams;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – bridging conflicting interests with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manage highly interrelated complex multi-functional tradeoffs are required
- Strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking skills. A problem solving and pragmatic attitude;
- Always looking for perfection. You don't accept underperformance or poor results. You do have a quality mindset!
- Medical (ISO-13485 or EU-MDD) experience more than 3 years required
- Willingness to travel internationally - travel percentage of 10% %- 25%is part of the role.
• Prepares and implements projects in multi-discipline areas in accordance with agreed conditions on specification, time, cost and staffing and risk.
• Projects have an innovative character. Co-ordination between the sub-projects (or vendor managed projects for IT). Multi-site, complex project.
• Manages project budget and a project team of 15 team members.
• Coaching of team members
• Medical (ISO-13485 or EU-MDD) experience more than 3 years required.
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
Coaching on hard and soft skills;
An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
Solliciteer op deze functie