The Sourcing Manager is responsable for negotiation of quotes & contracts like General Purchase Agreements, Service and Maintenance agreements, Spare part Pricelists, NDA´s, etc.
Forexx Group B.V.
WO / MBA
About the role
The Sourcing Manager of our customer will be part of a focused, high caliber procurement team.
Proven experience in a manufacturing environment is required, preferred in Semiconductor equipment environment. His role focusses on two main aspects which are Supplier Account Manager & Sourcing Project Leader.
What you will do
- Negotiation of quotes & contracts like General Purchase Agreements, Service and Maintenance agreements, Spare part Pricelists, NDA´s, etc.
- Contribute & execute strategy;
- Assures timely sourcing contribution to milestone gates;
- Initiates and drives the supplier selection process;
- Initiates ramp-up planning with suppliers;
- Operational procurement;
- Develop and manage long-term relationships with suppliers focusing on Quality, Supply, Technology and Costs;
- Manage your stakeholder group;
- Realize cost reductions / alternate sourcing;
- Procurement Analytics;
- Supplier Performance Management incl. SRS Rating and related Supplier Review Meetings;
- Manage and perform Supplier assessments, audits, and risk management;
- Ensure relevant Supply-Market knowledge (outside-in view);
- Act as project manager and participate in Development project teams in an early stage to facilitate early supplier involvement of selected suppliers.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s technical degree or equivalent is required;
- 5+ years procurement experience;
- Semiconductor experience, preferably on equipment;
- Strong negotiation, analytical and project management skills;
- Result driven, team builder / player and hands on worker;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills on an international level;
- Proven track record of being able to work in a fast changing, cross-functional matrix organization, preferably in a High Tech Systems environment with a high mix and low volume production output;
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple activities at one time;
- Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint presentation, SAP, BW and data analytical skills;
- Very good English language skills (verbal and in writing);
- Willingness to travel between ITEC sites and suppliers worldwide.
About the team
You are part of the European Sourcing team and you will dedicated support our customer his in-house equipment supplier who develops, supplies and services world’s fastest pick & place equipment and testers for (discrete) semiconductors. Our customer his equipment and solutions play an important role in the roadmap towards cost leadership in their assembly and test sites in Asia. The Product Support, Service and Supply Chain Management teams are located in Hong Kong. The R&D teams are located in Nijmegen.