Is this your next step in an international career as Technical Service Co-ordinator liquids? As a member of the Technical Service team, and in close co-operation with Trade and Logistics, you are the first Quality Assurance contact for trade support, non-conformity and quality matters. In a ...
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences. For our client, Interfood B.V., we are searching for a Technical Service Co-ordinator Liquids.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy supplier, with a world-wide distribution. The family business is founded in 1970 and knows how to add value, as a trade organisation, by delivering knowledge and experience, service, personal attention and guaranteed quality and delivery.
Service is in our DNA.
Key words for working at Interfood are involvement, personality, short lines and passion in an informal atmosphere.
Is this your next step in an international career as Technical Service Co-ordinator liquids?
As a member of the Technical Service team, and in close co-operation with Trade and Logistics, you are the first Quality Assurance contact for trade support, non-conformity and quality matters.
In a trade-driven organisation you will furthermore deliver a significant contribution to the in- and external positioning or your product area, optimisation of technical relationships with suppliers and customers and further development of new customers, suppliers, and products. Within Interfood, you are responsible for strategic, commercial and product technical area related to liquid products (cream / concentrate / milk).
Through your knowledge, skills, experience and active international network in the food industry you are, together with and for your suppliers and customers, able to combine quality assurance with creating new business opportunities.
This new role is created as a result of growth of the business and innovation in our approach.
As Technical Service Co-ordinator:
Technical Development departments:
- You manage the technical interface with our key suppliers and key customers (with commercial influence);
- You develop new purchase and sales opportunities in collaboration with our Trade team;
- Together with the Technical Service team and Trade you develop and implement the technical innovation agenda;
- You position Interfood as a dairy expert with our key customers;
- You support Trade to generate the optimal value of our products;
- You like the volatility of dairy trade and are someone who responds rapidly.
Quality Assurance activities:
- You provide advice and answer questions of the Trade and Logistics department about products and non-conformities;
- You maintain and expand our supplier database;
- You prepare and manage both internal and external audits;
- You review raw material specifications of customers including approval;
- Specification management as well as issuance of statements;
- Co-ordinating and monitoring the Technical Development projects.
You will report to the Technical Service Manager.
Who we're looking for
As Technical Service Co-ordinator with expertise in Quality Assurance, you recognise yourself in the following:
- You have a completed BSc/MSc education in Food science or related studies;
- You have at least 3 years of international technical commercial experience; experience in the food industry is a must;
- You are experienced with relevant quality systems;
- You are a good relation builder and connector with your customers and traders;
- Your communicative skills are above average;
- You get energy from strategic thinking as well as creating hands on new markets and customers;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch and preferably in German;
- You like to travel internationally (approximately 20% of your time).
This new role offers a lot of space for creating your own role, personal development and growth.
Additional vacancy information
Contract: Direct contract with client
Terms: Interfood offers an energetic and dynamic international environment with a focus on results, quality, growth and innovation. The salary is euro 60.000-80.000, premium free pension and a company car. We find your personal development even more important.
Contactperson: Jan Paul Favier
Phone: +31 (0)88 22 77 555
Solliciteer op deze functie