Who wants to grow as an expert in a dynamic multinational environment
LOCATION: HOME OFFICE
Chr. Hansen (www.chr-hansen.com) is a leading, global bioscience company and the global market leader in dairy ingredients. They deliver natural innovative solutions that address global challenges by advancing food, health and productivity. Chr. Hansen develops and produces cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colours for a rich variety of foods: mainly for dairy, but also confectionary, beverages, dietary supplements as well as animal feed and plant protection. Their product innovations are based on more than 30,000 microbial strains and determine taste, appearance, nutritional value and health benefits. The Chr. Hansen solutions enables food manufacturers to produce more with less – while at the same time reduce the use of chemicals and other synthetic additives. This makes the products highly relevant in today’s world. Chr. Hansen has delivered value to their partners and, ultimately, end consumers worldwide – for over 140 years. For large Dairy accounts in The Netherlands and Germany we are looking for a Cheese Technologist.
- Responsible for several customer projects focused on new solutions with functional ingredients (cultures, enzymes and colors) within the cheese industry
- Executing projects in close cooperation with the sales department in order to optimize products and processes at clients
- Initiate and developing specific solutions and evaluating these, using trails in the 'state of the art' cheese pilot plant
- Providing technical support and advice on microbiological aspect, of new and existing products and processes
- Keeping up-to-date on various topics related to food/dairy microbiology and fermentation, through a network of scientific organizations, seminars and trainings
- Working closely together with R&D and analytical departments within Chr. Hansen DK
- Reporting to the Application Manager, based at the office in Germany.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Food Engineering or Food Science complemented with a strong knowledge of cheese technology (microbiology, biotechnology)
- Eager to further develop project management skills and able to connect with people on several levels in the organisation
- Based in Nieuwegein (The Netherlands) and being able to travel regularly to clients in the Netherlands and Germany and to the head office in Denmark
- Excellent communications skills, with fluency in English and a command of German is desired
- Personal skills: client focus, quality and result oriented, entrepreneurial, self-starter, pragmatic, learning agility, ambitious.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Janneke van der Logt, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-23637490 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com
Chr. Hansen selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Solliciteer op deze functie