As scientist formulation development you are responsible for the complete trajectory of formulation development, including writing plans, managing the experimental work, analyzing the data and reporting the results in written and oral form. You participate in project teams and other forums where fo
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention is a leading biotechnology company developing vaccines against infectious diseases. LabResource has been elected as their top supplier for the second year in a row and has been contracted to recruit for this position.
As scientist formulation development you are responsible for the complete trajectory of formulation development, including writing plans, managing the experimental work, analyzing the data and reporting the results in written and oral form. You participate in project teams and other forums where formulation expertise is required.
- Translation of scientific goals into actions to accomplish the targets or project needs.
- Design of experiments to reach these project targets. Accountable for accompanying documentation such as Study Plans and Study Reports.
- Accountable for proper recording of information and collection of the data and for review of experimental results.
- Discussing problems and presenting plans and data in Science Meetings, Journal Club and (external) conferences.
- Ensuring the availability of materials and equipment to perform experiments and justifies the purchase of new materials and equipment.
- Providing training and coaching of trainees and assistant/associate scientists.
Optionally: line responsibility for assistant/associate scientists. Ensuring safe and pleasant work environment with sufficient personal development. Empowerment of people to act with speed, agility, and accountability
- PhD in a relevant discipline, like (medical) biology, pharmaceutical sciences or (bio)chemistry
- Familiarity with (vaccine) formulation development, adjuvants, container-closure systems and stability studies
- A working knowledge of relevant assays: e.g. Chromatography, especially SEC and RP; HPLC and UPLC, Spectroscopy: UV/visible and fluorescence, : DLS, Zetasizer, Capillary techniques: CZE, cIEF Basic techniques: pH, osmolality, thermal melting assays (DSC or reporter dye-based)
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in farmaceutical industry working with quality systems, such as GMP.
- Not afraid to challenge the status-quo; you lead and are able to adapt to change
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- A valid work permit for the Netherlands is a must
Salary and Benefits
Contract: 1 year, realistic long term perspectives
Salary: ranging from 4100 - 4500 euro gross monthly
Hours: 32-40 (full-time preferred)
Holidays: 25 + 12
Interesse, klik op de solliciteerknop om direct te solliciteren. Ook kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met LabResource via T.: 020 - 406 9750 of een CV per e-mail toesturen naar email@example.com.
Solliciteer op deze functie