You have the opportunity to lead a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled technical specialists working on innovative projects.
You have the opportunity to lead a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled technical specialists working on innovative projects. These projects can cover every phase of the product life cycle, from development, manufacturing, market deployment, operation and maintenance to phase out. In your role, you will support technical experts to manage stakeholders, timing, budget and scope.
As project lead you will
• Manage activities and services according to good project management practices
• Team-up with technical experts from different businesses of the organization
• Define and manage project management plans in close consultation with the customer
• Define and arrange the necessary resources in cooperation with department heads and group leaders
• Build the team and give operational guidance
• Identify project risks and define risk reduction and mitigation plans
• Communicate about the progress towards customer, management and team
• Manage stakeholders
All have extensive experience in the field of test and verification strategy definition, requirement engineering and/or test automation and are actively supporting complex, innovative projects for our customers internal as well as external companies, located all over the world.
We are looking for
• Bachelor or Master degree in mechanical, electrical or mechatronic engineering
• Min of 5 years project management experience in multi-disciplinary projects within the medical industry
• Relevant project experience in ISO13485 Medical Device directive is a plus
• Strong Project Management skills
• PMI/PMP certified is a plus
• Excellent consultancy skills and the ability to connect with project and business stakeholders
Furthermore to be successful in this role you are:
• Motivated, self-driven with a determination to succeed and the ability to adapt to change.
• Analytical, you are open to new ideas and believe in continuous learning in order to develop new competencies.
• A critical but constructive reviewer
• Customer focused, have excellent communication skills and you are a team player
• Fluent in English
Solliciteer op deze functie