This is an extremely rare opportunity to put your expert knowledge to work, to share it with others, and expand it in new, exotic directions.
You will overview our huge electricity consumption patterns, analyze where our campus uses electricity and then support our consumption-reduction and sustainability Masterplan. Above all, you will gain the insight to identify risks and the strategies to eliminate them. You will also have the talent to uncover ‘blind spots’, to discover hidden opportunities (and threats), to make creative connections and optimize our electricity supply and consumption. And all of this while ensuring optimum business continuity with highly reliable, cross-campus, high-quality electricity supply and emergency power back-up for critical installations. This is a highly demanding job, but one that will enable you to shine with highly valuable and totally measurable results.
You will be the expert of all our electrical installations, dealing with distribution, transformers, and emergency power units over each installation’s entire lifecycle. You will also ensure that peak demand never exceeds contractual power. Other duties include:
- Ensuring up to date technology know-how
- All electrical installations conform to NEN3140
- Analyse and improve utilization, performance, risks and costs of electrical installations
- Help defining project design requirements
- Review and approve project concept and basic designs
- Participate in project FMEA and/or HAZOP.
- Monitor electrical energy consumption
- Approve project commissioning and handover
- Support definition of long term maintenance strategy and plan
- Initiate projects
- Third line Technical Response Team (TRT)
- Interface towards our external suppliers for projects and maintenance
- BSc/MSc in electrical engineering.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in an industrial environment.
- Technology driven
- Ability to see and analyze beyond the obvious.
- Creative connection thinker.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills as well as a good level of spoken Dutch.
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
Solliciteer op deze functie