Are you a Lead Engineer with experience in design and development, automation or electrical technology? Do you like being involved from the start to the end?
Are you a Lead Engineer with experience in design and development, automation or electrical technology? Do you like being involved from the basic idea and draft, from prototyping to comprehensive documentation? Do you have an university degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronical Engineering? Then we are looking for you.
Our client is an international manufacturing company. Their products and services include component manufacturing and the assembly of modules and integrated systems. With more than 400 employees they design, produce and assemble complete integrated systems, mechanical modules, mechatronic modules and high-end parts for a wide range of industries. It is a professional organization with an open communication and informal culture.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Perform feasibility studies and preliminary studies;
- Specification, design, development, documentation and testing of systems taking into account the functional product requirements, feasibility, usability and costs;
- Support of realization from design right through to assembling and first commissioning in cooperation with other departments and suppliers;
- Creation of project plans and implementation of the project organization;
- Monitoring the progress of projects in terms of content, time and costs and the reporting in close collaboration with the project leader;
- Technical control of project staff;
- Contributing that the technical knowledge as well as the existing abilities will be developed and expanded.
- University degree in a technical field (mechanical, mechatronic, or electrical engineering);
- Relevant experience in design and development, automation, or electrical technology;
- Knowledge and experience in the technical leadership and coordination of employees;
- Deep knowledge and application expertise in at least one of the following software: - SolidWorks and/or NX Unigraphics
- LabVIEW and/or TwinCAT
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a benefit
Whoever starts working at Forexx is sure to get a full-service employer. We have short lines of communication to our enthusiastic team of colleagues and clear, personal communication with all our professionals.
We offer our people the opportunity to gain a wealth of valuable and diverse experience. By coaching and monitoring our employees, we make sure the skills of our professionals continue to tie in perfectly with our clients’ wishes. This helps us create continuity and security. We give you the opportunity to continue your personal and professional development. We call this Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent fringe benefits such as a pension and a discount on your health insurance, etc.;
- Professional development including an annual education budget;
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting community of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore.
Solliciteer op deze functie